PROGRAM 2 - EXPLORING THE MICRO BUSINESS WORLD
Cost: $50.00 /Person
“Program 2” provides a brief explanation of what a micro-business is. It discusses various advantages and disadvantages to micro-businesses, who is suitable to start and operate a business. We also address issues like; identifying micro-business opportunities, analyzing the feasibility of the business, requirements for micro business, how to finance the venture, tax and insurance issues, how to prepare a micro-business plan and more. Urban Ventures’ step-by-step “Program 2” consists of 3 parts, each part subsequently broken down in sub-parts.
- Estimated time frame: 2 weeks
- Objective: The "raw" nature of the "MICRO BUSINESS" world
- Eligibility: Must be a Rhode Island resident
- Cost: $50.00 for Urban Ventures' Clients and $75.00 Non-Clients
- Sign-up here: Urban Ventures' Client Form >>